TME - Ethernet Thermometer
Variant: TME 3m: power 5 V, cable 3 m
TME is a Thermometer with direct output to Ethernet (IP Thermometer), Measuring range is -55°C to +125°C.
TME has an internal WEB server, which allows you to view Temperature directly in your WEB browser - no additional software is required. TME is fully configurable via WEB interface, Temperature can be transmitted over TCP/IP in ASCII (no conversion needed). Supported protocols are: TCP, SNMP, SMTP (e-mail), MODBUS TCP a XML. Temperatue can be easily integrated in your existing WEB site vias standard HTTP GET functions.
Sensor cable is 3 meters long as a standard. If you require, we can produce TME with up to 20m sensor lead. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need a different length.
LAN Thermometer - New features in v1.87:
- Configurable delay between temperature overrun and e-mail alert.
- User temperature calibration by line equation (y = ax + b). This setting is protected by a special separate password.
- E-mail subject edited for the best result when re-sending e-mail to a mobile phone. All information is in first 60 characters for more convenience.
- WEB interface made compatible with latest platforms like IE9, FF4 and mobile platforms iPhone and Android.
See TME Ethernet Thermometer
TME is a simple sensor with direct Ethernet output (IP Thermometer). It can measure temperatures from -55°C to +125°C. It has an internal WEB server allowing you to view the temperature online.
IP thermometer TME can send e-mail if your temperature thresholds are exceede. It can send current temperature to your existing WEB server, where it can be easily viewed. It is sent by HTTP GET or HTTP POST (as an XML), very well known by any WEBmaster. You don't have to learn new things just to have temperature on your WEBsite.
TME communicates via TCP protocol. However it has vast communication options like MODBUS TCP, SNMP, XML, WAP, ... thanks to that you can easily integrate TME into your existing system. For example: SNMP can be used to watch temperature iof racks in server rooms.
You can choose from several oprions of modern WEB interface. If you have more than one TME, you can easily view multiple temperatures on a single WEB page.
WEB interface in english is a necessary standard. TME also includes a mini page suitable for mobile phone or PDA.
TME sensor is enclosed in a metal housing, which has a normalized diameter 6mm, IP coverage IP68 - 1m of depth.
Probe is connected via a silicon cable with high temperature resistance.
IP thermometer is fully configurable via WEB interface. WEB interface is password protected in two levels - one level (user) allows you to view the measured-out values, second level (admin) allows you to configure TME.
IP Thermometer TME: Communication options
Communication option of the TME thermometer and TME's internal WEB
- WEB interface for viewing and configuration. English or Czech language, °C or °F, selectable skin.
- Mini page for Mobile phone or PDA
- XML file with current values
- HTTP GET: Insertion of temperature values using a simple script in PHP or ASP
- HTTP POST: Send an XML file via HTTP POST protocol
- SNMP protocol: Allows you to send the current temperature as an SNMP trap. (On a regular basis or if a threshold is exceeded.)
- E-mail: If the temperature exceeds preset thresholds, TME can send you an e-mail with SNMP authentication
- TCP protocol: Simple ASCII output, temperature directly in °C
- MODBUS TCP protokol: Simple ASCII output, temperature directly in °C
Main features of Ethernet Thermometer
- Temperature range -55°C to +125°C, 0,1°C resolution
- TCP/IP (10/100 Ethernet) Protocols supported
- Internal WEB seve for viewing and configuration
- XML file with current temperature
- Simple ASCII output with no conversion
- E-mail can be sent if a threshold is exceede
- SNMP protocol
- ModBus protocol
- HTTP GET and HTTP POST (in XML format) protocols supported
- Temperature sensor in metal housing with IP68 protection
- Silicon cable lead with high temperature resistance from -60°C to +200°C
- DIN rail Mount available as an accesory
TH2E and TME differences
XML file example from Ethernet Thermometer TME
Current values from TME are also available in XML format. Example: 26.1°C was measured in TME, upper limit is 30°C and lower limit is 10°C. (Complete description of the XML in TME is available in the TME documentation.)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?> <root> <sns location="My Garden" status="0" hi="0" lo="0" unit="0" val="261" min="100" max="300"/> </root>
Example of a PHP application with graphs and measurement statistics from TME or TH2E. Source codes free to download.
Сетевой Термометр с прямым присоединением к компьютерной сети. Измеряет температуры от -55 до +125 °C. Потребитель может наблюдать за актуальной температурой непосредственно со своего веб-браузера или мобильного телефона. При превышении установленных величин термометр умеет предупреждать потребителя е-майлом. Сетевой Термометр интегрируйте в Вашу систему благодаря поддержке SNMP, Modbus TCP, XML, HTTP GET и другим стандартным коммуникационным возможностям. (Documentation of TME in the Russian language.)
File size: 1.1 MB
Universal configuration software for Papouch Ethernet devices. It allows you to set-up your device even from another network range. It can set basic network parameters even for a device in a different subnet than your PC has.
Ethernet Configurator homepage
File size: 534 kB
WEB application for on-line view of graphs and statistics from ethernet thermometer and/or hygrometer TME/TH2E by Michal Ševčík. Source codes are free to download including PHP and MySQL script. It calculates daily or monthly averages, limit values, comparisons, etc...
On-line example: www.roudnice.eu
Google Code homepage: code.google.com/p/tmep
Current version: 6.2
File size: 460 kB
Wix - Free version of measurement software, version 126.96.36.199
Software for measurement, storing values, controlling and viewing measured-out values from Papouch s.r.o. devices (or others if integrated with for example MODBUS).
(Restrictions in the free version can be removed by purchasing a license.)
Go to Wix main page...
File size: 2.9 MB
Windows Vista and Windows 7 allow you to add mini-applications – so called Gadgets – on your desktop. Place the following application among your favourite gadgets and it will display the temperature measured by TME and TME PoE thermometers. You do not have a TME and want to test the gadget? Install it and you can monitor the temperature measured by our TME thermometer located at our premises in Zahradní Město, Prague. (For more information go to gadget homepage.)
File size: 97 kB
Example software to try out TME. Including source codes for Delphi.
File size: 323 kB
Simple example of getting the temperature from TME in .NET. Source codes free to download.
File size: 22 kB
Driver for TME, TM and TMU thermometers. DLL library is available including source codes in C#.NET, simple help and examples in a simple application.
File size: 71 kB
Setting software for easy setup fot TME 1.5 ONLY! (S/N: 0201.00.15/xxxx).
File size: 616 kB
Setting software for TME version 1.4 (S/N: 0201.00.14/xxxx).
File size: 606 kB
Do you have any question or a suggestion? We would like to hear it!
If you have any question, suggestion or just a note, we are pleased to hear all about it! Just write it in the following form and send it, simple as that. You can also contact us or our distributor by phone or e-mail, all can be found in contacts.