TX20ETH - Ethernet anemometer
TX20ETH is an Ethernet anemometer, which is able to measure wind speed and direction. It is connected directly to a computer network (Ethernet). Measured data can be processed automatically or by operating personnel. Wind speed and direction is displayed on the internal web interface. When limits are exceeded TX20ETH is able to notify the operator via e-mail.
For automatic operation and processing, TX20ETH is able to communicate by a data channel via TCP, using protocols SNMP and MODBUS TCP. It can also send messages to a remote server via simple HTTP GET requests. Values from TX20ETH as well as setup are easily accessible even in the XML format.
Sensor configuration is carried out via web interface. Help is available for all parameters.
Wind sensor is included in the package.
Main anemometer features
- Wind speed measuring up to 50 m/s (i.e. up to 180 km/h) resolution 0.1 m/s.
- Wind direction measuring – 16 positions within the whole range of 360°.
- It is possible to use a standard mechanical sensor.
- Connection and communication via computer network (Ethernet).
- Data transmission via TCP/IP protocols (10/100 Ethernet).
- Configuration via web interface.
- Power supply 7 V to 30 V (a supplied socket adapter).
Gadget on Windows desktop
Measuring monitoring options
- Internal web page with undated values.
- Small web page suitable for displaying in a mobile phone or PDA.
- Gadget for Windows desktop
- Possibility to display values from several TX20ETHs on one web page.
- Automatic sending of values via HTTP GET request.
- Current values and all configurations easily accessible in the XML format.
- Automatically sends e-mails when set limits are exceeded.
- Communication via TCP channel using the Spinel protocol.
- SNMP protocol.
- MODBUS TCP protocol.
- Via the Wix program for PC.
Universal configuration software for Papouch Ethernet devices. It allows you to set-up your device even from another network range. It can set basic network parameters even for a device in a different subnet than your PC has.
Ethernet Configurator homepage
File size: 506 kB
Gadget for measuring wind speed and direction for Windows. One click install on the desktop a nice graphical representation of the current direction and speed. The gadget can be configured as a unit m/s, km/h or kt.
File size: 90 kB
Wix - Free version of measurement software, version 188.8.131.52
Software for measurement, storing values, controlling and viewing measured-out values from Papouch s.r.o. devices (or others if integrated with for example MODBUS).
(Restrictions in the free version can be removed by purchasing a license.)
Go to Wix main page...
File size: 2.4 MB
Do you have any question or a suggestion? We would like to hear it!
If you have any question, suggestion or just a note, we are pleased to hear all about it! Just write it in the following form and send it, simple as that. You can also contact us or our distributor by phone or e-mail, all can be found in contacts.