AD4ETH - Ethernet measurement module
Variant: AD4ETH_U - for Voltage 0-10V DC
Analog measurement module AD4ETH is a four input A/D converter allowing you to measure up to four analogue signals 0-10V or 0(4)-20mA. Measured-out values can be viewed via a WEB interface, AD4ETH also supports TCP, SNMP, Modbus and many other protocols.
Default input range is 0-10V or 0(4)-20mA, but it ican be modidied to suit your application upon request. Please contact us to get a custom measuring range.
Features of Ethernet A/D converter
- Four analogue inputs for voltage or current
- Each channel can have different range (upon request)
- Measuring range split into 10 000 pieces
- Mesuring rate: twice in a second for each channel
- Communication via Ethernet (LAN computer network)
- Wide power supply voltage range: 7 - 30 V DC
- Measuring is based on a single multiplexed 16 bit sigma-delta A/D converter
- SNMP, MODBUS TCP, TCP (Spinel), UDP (Spinel), HTTP GET, HTTP POST (SOAP)
- Internal WEB server
- WAP pages for mobile view
- Measured data in XML format for easy processing in your own application
- AD4ETH supports sending the data in XML WEB service format by SOAP protocol
- A/D converter can automatically send the measurements to your server in an HTTP GET request body.
- E-mail notifications when a preset thresholds are exceeded (e-mail without SSL)
- Real units calculation functions - you can see the values as a pressure, height, distance, temperature etc.
- Measurement software for windows as a free
Usage of IP A/D converter
- Digitalization of measured-out values from gauges with unified voltage or current ouput
- Reading or sensors with unified signals
- Reading values from flood sensors, pressure sensors, thermometers, height sensors etc.
Communication protocol MODBUS RTU used in AD4 and Drak 4
File size: 470 kB
AD4xxx Spinel protocol description + hysteresis principals footnote + instructions how to switch the protocol.
File size: 1 MB
Configuration software for AD4xxx devices. AD4RS, AD4USB and Drak 4. Current values are displayed. (Note: If your device is set to communication speed other than 9600 od 115200 bps, you will have to execute ad4setup with parameter baudrate: AD4setup.exe baudrate=[your speed] )
File size: 661 kB
Universal configuration software for Papouch Ethernet devices. It allows you to set-up your device even from another network range. It can set basic network parameters even for a device in a different subnet than your PC has.
Ethernet Configurator homepage
File size: 534 kB
Wix - Free version of measurement software, version 188.8.131.52
Software for measurement, storing values, controlling and viewing measured-out values from Papouch s.r.o. devices (or others if integrated with for example MODBUS).
(Restrictions in the free version can be removed by purchasing a license.)
Go to Wix main page...
File size: 3 MB
Do you have any question or a suggestion? We would like to hear it!
If you have any question, suggestion or just a note, we are pleased to hear all about it! Just write it in the following form and send it, simple as that. You can also contact us or our distributor by phone or e-mail, all can be found in contacts.