Papago TH 2DI DO ETH: Environment monitor
PAPAGO TH 2DI DO is used as an environment monior – it measures temperature, humidity and dew point. It also has two contact inputs to connect either contact or a pulse output and a relay.
Papago TH 2DI DO ETH belongs to a family of Papago modules with some common properties. These are mainly the following:
- Ethernet interface, internal website (in Czech and English) and many standard communication protocols
- PoE power supply or an external source. PoE eliminates the need to use an external power supply.
- Internal memory and real-time clock. Measured data including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memory in the event that communication is lost. The data is automatically sent after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal box that can be mounted on a DIN rail. The box bears descriptions that allow connection without having to consult the manual. Also LED indicators for all important states help commissioning.
- The possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, which is free of charge for a smaller number of measured parameters.
Inputs, outputs and sensor on Papago
Environment monitor connection example
Sensor inout (SENSOR) can accept one of these two types of sensors:
- Combined: temperature: -40 to 125 °C; humidity: 0 to 100 %
- Temperature only: temperature: -55 to 125 °C
Relay (OUT) is meant for:
- Switching load with low voltage and power.
- Manual control (on/off or pulse), input mirroring or an alarm for measured value.
Digital inputs (IN) can be connected with:
- Pulse output from measuring gauges like elektricity, water, gas, heat and other.
- Logic output of 5V TTL levels.
- PoE standard: IEEE 802.3af
- Possible external power supply 11 to 58 V DC
- Typical power consumption 1.8 W
- Package contents: Papago 2TH ETH, patch cable 1m, (external power source not included, you can use this power source 15V/0,8A)
Environment monitor communication possibilities
All products from the Papago range - including, of course, the thermocouple thermometer Papago TH 2DI DO ETH - provides a wide range of communications options. Thanks to protocols for machine reading, you can easily incorporate thermometers into your existing systems. It's naturally also possible to control the Papago through the web or using Windows software.
- MODBUS TCP - a standard industry protocol
- SNMP (including TRAP messages for specific events)
- HTTP GET with open or encrypted data (128bit AES)
- EMAIL for specific events (e-mail without SSL)
- XML with the currently measured data
- Spinel (binary protocol developed by Papouch Company)
An example of data from Papago in XML format:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-2"?> <root xmlns="http://www.papouch.com/xml/papago/act"> <sns id="1" name="Sensor A" type="1" status="0" unit="0" val="19.2" w-min="-40.0" w-max="123.8" type2="2" status2="0" unit2="0" val2="24.8" w-min2="" w-max2="40.0" type3="3" status3="0" unit3="0" val3="-1.3" w-min3="-40.0" w-max3="123.8"/> <din id="1" name="Consumption" bin="0" val="1100 kWh" raw="1100000"/> <din id="2" name="Server A" bin="1" val="1689 kWh" raw="1689"/> <dout id="1" name="Cooling" bin="0" mode="1" /> <status location="Rack 37" signal="0" time="05/20/2016 13:27:08"/> </root>
Complete documentation for: Papago TH 2DI DO ETH and WIFI.
File size: 1.5 MB
Universal configuration software for Papouch Ethernet devices. It allows you to set-up your device even from another network range. It can set basic network parameters even for a device in a different subnet than your PC has.
Ethernet Configurator homepage
File size: 534 kB
Do you have any question or a suggestion? We would like to hear it!
If you have any question, suggestion or just a note, we are pleased to hear all about it! Just write it in the following form and send it, simple as that. You can also contact us or our distributor by phone or e-mail, all can be found in contacts.